Saturday, October 27, 2018

There is no beginning or end

This might have come down to a point of my sanity.  I asked the universe last night what can I do , tears streaming down my face it seems I ask often and wonder when that major life changing revelation will hit.  However, the one thing I have learned to do is follow that nagging voice the positive one not the nasty hurtful one.  So that voice keeps nagging me to write .  Write.  Writing is often hurtful for me now a days , it rehashes things that are already go around in my mind.  For years I have not written with a purpose and I still am not sure if I am.  However, with all that I am going through I feel, like a bomb is going to explode if I don't try to put it outside myself.  It is a way of trying to alleviate some of what I am going through and have gone through.  I am nearing the last 1/2 of my life and it is not easy when you have dealt with mental illness all your life and age comes into focus as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does it begin?

Obviously , I never asked to be mentally ill .  The acknowledgment had not surfaced until maybe 10 years ago but acceptance has taken much ...